Onsite registration for the S3 Conference 2019 is still available from 22 October, 8am at Academia, Level 1 (in front of L1-S2).
Kindly note that:
More information on the Pre-Conference Workshops can be found
Entry to the Conference is strictly by registration.
Only one (1) workshop should be selected on each Pre-Conference Day.
Registration is required for the Welcome Reception on 23 October 2019 at no additional fee.
Should the registration number for any of the Pre-Conference workshops fall below the minimum number, the Organiser reserves the rights to cancel the workshop. You will be offered to attend another workshop or a full refund.
Register for the S3 Conference 2019!
Please take time to read the information below before registering.
The registration fee is applicable for authors who have submitted abstracts and speakers of the S3 Conference.
For SingHealth and Duke-NUS Staff
• Kindly register via the online portal only if you are NOT tapping on any Faculty Development Fund (e.g. PECT, TYH, Residency Faculty) or if you are NOT using any other sources of funding.
• If you wish to tap on any Faculty Development Fund, kindly contact your respective fund administration office. Once approved, the S3 Conference’s Secretariat will follow up with you on your registration for the Main and Pre-Conference Workshops.
• SingHealth staff tapping on other sources of funding (such as Personal Training Fund, Department Fund) will need to seek approval from your respective HRs or department administrators before submitting their registration via the Invoice Registration Form to
email@example.com. Please include relevant approval documents (e.g. approval email) in your email to the Secretariat. The Secretariat reserves the right to reject the application, if approval is not obtained.
For bulk registrations, please fill in the Bulk Registration Form and email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. If payment is by invoice, please include relevant approval documents (e.g. approval email) in your email to the Secretariat. The Secretariat reserves the right to reject the application if approval is not obtained or when payment is not received.
S3 Conference 2019 is partnering with
Four Points by Sheraton Singapore, to provide exclusive rates and benefits for speakers or delegates who book via the link here.
Deluxe (Single Occupancy) - SGD$190++
Deluxe (Double Occupancy) - SGD$210++
• Complimentary two-way transfer (at allocated timings) from hotel to Academia
• Daily breakfast
• Hotel Wi-Fi
Terms and Conditions:
• Reservations have to be made by 7 October 2019
• Rates are only applicable for room bookings from 18 October 2019 to 29 October 2019
• This offer is only valid for S3 Conference's speakers or delegates