Singapore Permanent Resident
Non-Resident / Private Class
1. The estimated average hospital bill size for patients is computed based on statistical average after applying government subsidy.
2. The estimated average hospital bill size includes ward charges, treatment fees, therapy charges and ancillary charges such as simple in-house investigations, procedures and standard medications.
3. The actual bill may differ significantly depending on the actual length of stay and needs for extra treatment, specialised services/ procedures, or non-standard consumables/ medications.
4. The above rates are in Singapore Dollars and exclude GST of 7%. GST is absorbed by Government for healthcare services for eligible subsidised patients.
5. Medishield Life is a basic health insurance plan that protects all Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents against large hospital bills for life, regardless of age or health condition. Medishield Life will cover Community Hospital stay upon referral from a hospital after an inpatient admission or from a public hospital's emergency department for further medical treatment. The payouts will be computed based on scheme parameters such as daily claim limit (total claims of S$100,000 per policy year), deductibles and co-insurance. The remaining amount which is not covered by Medishield Life may then be settled by using Medisave and/or cash.
a. Daily claim limit for rehabilitation, sub-acute and specialised palliative care is at $350.
b. Daily claim limit for general palliative care is at $250.
6. The use of Medisave in approved community hospitals for Rehabilitation/Sub-acute Care is subject to a withdrawal limit of up to S$250 daily (maximum S$5,000 annually).
7. The use of Medisave in approved community hospitals for inpatient palliative care is subject to a withdrawal limit of $350 per day for specialised palliative care and $250 per day for general palliative care.
8. The above rates serve as a guide and are subject to change without prior notice.
9. For enquiries, please contact Sengkang Community Hospital, Business Office at 6930 7000.
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...