healthy food requires a lot of preparations? Not really!Try this shredded
chicken beehoon soup recipe at home!
1 portion of brown rice beehoon(100g)
2 whole chicken breasts(250g)
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 large carrot, sliced
2 stalks celery,chopped
1/2 large onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 cup fresh Chinese parsley, chopped(10g)
Black pepper and salt to taste
1. Marinate chicken breast with pinch of salt for 10 minutes. Steam chicken
breast for approximately 10 minutes and shred the steamed chicken.
2. Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
Add the onion, carrot, celery and pepper into pan and stir fry for
approximately 15minutes until the vegetables are soft. Add black pepper to
3. Add the garlic into the vegetables and stir fry for about approximately
another minute. Pour the chicken broth into mixture and bring it to boil.
4.Add the beehoon into soup and cook for another 6 minutes before adding the
shredded chicken. When the beehoon and shredded chicken are cooked throughly,
add parsley into the soup.
5. Serve warm and enjoy your foods.
1. Opt for brown rice beehoon or noodles to increase your fiber intake.
2. You can substitute chicken with Tofu and change the chicken broth with
vegetable broth for a vegetarian friendly dish.
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...