The following speakers have consented to share their slides with attendees of the SingHealth Community Forum 2022.
Please click the respective links to view the slides. Do note that the slides will only be available online until 30 December 2022.
1. Social determinants of health based on the context of the family system [PDF, 1.9MB]
Assoc Prof Corinne Ghoh, Department of Social Work, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, National University of Singapore Senior Consultant at Ageing Planning Office, Ministry of Health
2. Insights into the world of our clients [PDF, 3.2MB]
Mr Muhammad Ashik Ahmad Samat, Assistant General Manager (Regional Services), Social Service Office @ Sengkang Serangoon, Hougang, Ministry of Social and Family Development
3. Making a collective impact [PDF, 2.8MB]
Mr Christian Chao, CEO, Care Corner Singapore Limited
4. Integrated Maternal and Child Wellness Hub and Family Nexus @ Punggol [PDF, 1.8MB]
Dr David Ng, CEO, SingHealth Polyclinics
5. KidSTART [PDF, 1MB]
Mdm Rahayu Buang, Director, Child Development, Early Childhood Development Agency, CEO, KidSTART Singapore Ltd
6. Fostering closer partnerships in the Eastern region to support Healthier SG [PDF, 1.4MB]
A/Prof Low Lian Leng, Director, SingHealth Office of Regional Health, SGH Campus
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...