Sub-specialties: Andrology, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Uro-Oncology, Erectile Dysfunction, Infertility, Laparoscopy, Urinary Stone Disease, Endourology, Benign Prostate Enlargement, Minimally-invasive Urological Surgery, Urodynamics
Conditions Treated by this Doctor:
Bedwetting, Benign Prostatic Enlargement, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), Circumcision, Erectile Dysfunction, Impotence (Erectile dysfunction), Kidney Cancer, Kidney Stones, Kidney Swelling - Hydronephrosis, Male Infertility, Prostate Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Urinary Stones, Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
Dr Ng Kok Kit obtained his medical degree from the National University of Singapore (NUS) in 1995. He then gained fellowship with the Royal College of Surgeons in both Edinburgh and Glasgow in 1999 before specialising in urology in 1999. Dr Ng was a fellow at the Concord Hospital in Sydney, Australia from 2001 to 2002 where he worked and further trained in urology and andrology. He then obtained fellowship in the Academy of Medicine in 2004 in the field of urology.
Dr Ng is active in the field of men’s health and andrology. He is the vice president for the Society for Men’s Health Singapore (SMHS), as well as the honorary general secretary of the Singapore Urological Society. He is the chairman of the SMHS guidelines committee and has been involved in the formulation of the SMHS guidelines for testosterone deficiency syndrome, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and better prostate health.
Apart from clinical commitments, he is actively involved in undergraduate and postgraduate medical education. Dr Ng is the senior clinical lecturer for Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, NUS Faculty of Medicine and Clinical Teacher for Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and is a core faculty for the Singhealth Urology Residency Programme.
• Ng K K, Ng F C: The use of antimuscarinics, phosphodiesterase type V inhibitors and phytotherapy for lower urinary tract symptoms in men. Asian Journal of Urology 2017; 4: 191-194.
• Ng Kok Kit, Editor for “SMHS Guidelines on Better Prostate Health” published by published by Society for Men’s Health (Singapore), 2015
• Ng Kok Kit, Editor for “SMHS Guidelines on Erectile Dysfunction”, published by Society for Men’s Health (Singapore), 2013
• Ng Kok Kit, Editor for “Guidelines on Premature Ejaculation by Society for Men’s Health (Singapore)”, published by Society for Men’s Health (Singapore), 2013
• Ng Kok Kit, Editor for “SMHS Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome (TDS) Guidelines”, published by Society for Men’s Health (Singapore), 2013
• Ng Kok Kit, Chapters on “Testosterone Therapy, Prostate Safety and Other Safety Issues”, “Treating Hypogonadism Associated with Erectile Dysfunction”, “Premature Ejaculation – Initial Workup and Use of Assessment Tools”, in the book “Men’s Health” (Editor: Peter Lim Huat Chye), published by Springer 2013, ISBN: 978-1-4471-4765-7
• Koh L-T, Ng F C, Ng K K. Outcomes of long-term follow-up of patients with conservative management of asymptomatic renal calculi. BJU international January 2011; 109: 622-625, January 2011.
• Ng Kok Kit, Chapter on “Initial Management of the newly diagnosed PE patient”, in the book “Premature Ejaculation (PE) - How To Workup And Treat For General Practitioners” (Editor: Peter Lim Huat Chye)
• Ng Kok Kit, Author of chapters: “ Testosterone Therapy, Prostate Safety and Other Safety Issues”, “Treating Hypogonadism Associated with Erectile Dysfunction”, in the book “Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome – Practical Guidebook for General Practitioners” (Editor: Peter Lim Huat Chye)
• Ng Kok Kit, Chapter on Erectile Dysfunction in Lianhe Wanbao Health Booklet published by Focus Publishing Ltd (member of Singapore Press Holdings), 2009.
• Ng Kok Kit, Managing Male Ageing, published by Marshall Cavendish, ISBN-13: 978-981-4276-08-5
• Loh A H P, Ng K K, Ng F C. Presentation and Progression of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: A Singapore Experience Profiling Ethnic Differences in a Multiracial Study Cohort. Annals of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore May 2009; 38(5): 451 – 456.
• Ng KK; Donat R; Chan L; Lalak A; Di Pierro; Handelsman DJ. Sperm output of older men. Human Reproduction August 2004; 19(8):1811-1815.
• Ng K K et al. The Use of Sildenafil in Patients with Erectile Dysfunction in relation to Diabetes Mellitus – a Study of 1511 patients. Singapore Medical Journal 2002; 43(8): 387 – 390.
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your inbox