Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
Sub-specialties: Spine Surgery
1) Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome in Surgical Patients: A Diagnostic Dilemma
Felicia Li Sher Tan, Wee Lim Loo, Seck Guan Tan, Chow Yin Wong and Yu-Meng Tan
ANZ Journal of Surgery 2005,75:21-26
2) A comparison of accuracy between clinical history, physical examination and magnetic resonance imaging and arthroscopy in the diagnosis of meniscal and anterior cruciate ligament tears. Wee Lim Loo, Bernie Liu, Yee Han Dave Lee, Yee Hoong Michael Soon. Journal of Orthopaedics 2008; 5(3)e8.
3) Plasma Rich in Growth Factors to Treat Adductor Longus Tear: A Case Report
Wee Lim Loo; Yee Han Dave Lee ; Yee Hoong Michael Soon. Annals of Academy of Medicine, Singapore. Vol 38 No. 8 Aug 2009
4) Can We Predict ACL Hamstring Graft Sizes in the Asian Male? A Clinical Relationship Study of Anthropometric Features and 4-Strand Hamstring Graft Sizes 9
WL Loo, BYE Liu, YHD Lee, YHM Soon. Malaysian Orthopaedic Journal.July 2010, Volume 4, Issue No. 2
5) Is there a significant difference in surgery and outcomes between unipolar and bipolar hip hemiarthroplasty? A retrospective study of a single institution in Singapore. WL Loo, SY Loh, HC Lee. Malaysian Orthopaedic Journal. March 2011, Volume 5, Issue 1.
6) Review of Proximal Femoral Nail Antirotation and PFNA-2 – Our Local Experience. WL Loo, JSY Loh, HC Lee. Malaysian Orthopaedic Journal. July 2011, Volume 5, Issue 2.
7) Extradural hemangioma mimicking a dumbbell nerve sheath tumor in the thoracolumbar spine: Case report. S Chachan, H.R. Bin Abd Razak, WL Loo, CS Tan, SK Dinesh. Surgical Neurology International Oct 17.
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your inbox