Sub-specialties: Contact Dermatitis
Conditions Treated by this Doctor:
Acne Vulgaris, Eczema, Psoriasis.
Dr Lee Shan Xian is a senior consultant with the Department of Dermatology at Changi General Hospital (CGH).
Dr Lee graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from the National University of Singapore (NUS) in 2007, and was elected a member of the Royal College of Physicians (United Kingdom) in 2012. She completed her advanced specialist training in Dermatology at CGH and the National Skin Centre in 2015. Dr Lee was awarded the best candidate for the Dermatology exit examinations by the Chapter of Dermatologists, College of Physicians, Singapore.
Aside from clinical obligations, she is also actively involved in teaching and research activities. Dr Lee has published and presented various research papers in scientific journals and at international conferences. She is also an invited speaker for medical and patient education, and has served on the executive committee of the Dermatological Society of Singapore.
• Tailoring of recommendations to reduce serious cutaneous adverse drug reactions: a pharmacogenomics approach. Tan-Koi WC, Sung C, Chong YY, Lateef A, Pang SM, Vasudevan A, Aw D, Lui NL, Lee SX, Ren EC, Koay ES, Tay YK, Lim YL, Lee HY, Dong D, Loke C, Tan L, Limenta M, Lee EJ, Toh D, Chan CL. Pharmacogenomics. 2017 Jun;18(9):881-890.
• A 40-Year-Old Man with Rashes and Palpitations. Lee SX, Tay YK. Ann Acad Med Singapore. 2016 Jun;45(6):264-6.
• The profile of adult onset Henoch-Schönlein purpura in an Asian population. Yong AM, Lee SX, Tay YK. Int J Dermatol. 2015 Nov;54(11):1236-41.
• Lichen Planus in Children. Lee SX, Tay YK. Textbook chapter in Pediatric Skin of Color (editors: Nanette B. Silverberg, Carola Durán-McKinster, Yong-Kwang Tay; published March 2015).
• Relationship between exhaled nitric oxide and atopy in Asian young adults. Chng SY, Van Bever HP, Lian D, Lee SX, Xu XN, Wang XS, Goh DY. Respirology. 2005 Jan;10(1):40-5.
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your inbox