Specialty: General Surgery
Conditions Treated by this Doctor:
Abnormal Blood Tests, Cholecystectomy, Colonoscopy, Dyspepsia (Peptic Ulcer Disease), Gallstones, Gallstones & Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy, Gastrointestinal Tract Functions and Investigations, Gastroscopy, Jaundice, Liver Cancer, Liver Cyst, Liver Tumours, Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) Procedures in General Surgery , Pancreas Cancer, Pancreatic endocrine tumours, Pancreatic Tumours, Polyps of the Colon and Rectum, Stones in the Bile Duct.
Dr Lee Lip Seng is presently a senior consultant surgeon of Hepatopancreatobiliary (HPB) Service with the Department of Surgery at Changi General Hospital (CGH).
Dr Lee graduated with a MB BCh BAO (NUI) and completed his surgical training in Singapore General Hospital (SGH) and CGH. He obtained his Master of Medicine and MMed (Surgery) during the course of training. After attaining his FCRSEd, he started his subspecialty training in hepatobiliary surgery at CGH. Under the Human Manpower Development Fund (HMDP) scholarship, he embarked on further subspecialty training as a clinical fellow in laparoscopic and robotic HPB surgery at Yonsei University in Seoul.
Dr Lee participates actively in teaching of both the undergraduates and the postgraduate surgical trainees. He frequently takes part as an instructor in advanced laparoscopic workshops to share his surgical knowledge and skills with the junior doctors. His efforts in teaching had been recognised and he was awarded the Best Educator Award in 2015.
• Robotic distal pancreatectomy – current status and learning curves. Chiow AK, Sim SKR, Lee LS, Tan SS. Ann Laparosc Endosc Surg. 2017 Nov, http://dx.doi.org/10.21037/ales.2017.11.05
• A review of the techniques, current status and learning curves of laparoscopic bile duct exploration. Poh B, Tan SS, Lee LS, Chiow AK, Journal of Digestive cancer reports 2017;5(1):37-43
• Minimally Invasive Approach for Spleen-Preserving Distal Pancreatectomy: a Comparative Analysis of Postoperative Complication Between Splenic Vessel Conserving and Warshaw's Technique. Lee LS, Hwang HK, Kang CM, Lee WJ. J Gastrointest Surg. 2016 Aug;20(8):1464-70.
• Reconstruction after pancreatoduodenectomy in patient with periampullary cancer following radical total gastrectomy for gastric cancer. Lee LS, Lee SH, Kang CM. J Pancreas (Online) 2015 Jul 08; 16(4):405-407.
• Recurrent pyogenic cholangitis: disease characteristics and patterns of recurrence. Koh YX, Chiow AK, Cho AY, Lee LS, Tan SS, Ibrahim S. ISRN Surg. 2013 May 25;2013;536081.
• A rare case of two synchronous gastric duplication cysts in an adult. Lee LS, Ong HS. Singapore Med J. 2013 Apr; 54(4):e91-2.
• Gastrocolic fistula: a rare complication of gastric carcinoma. Lee LS, Foo CS, Chen CM, Poh CC. Singapore Med J. 2009 Aug;50(8):e274-6.
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your inbox