Who Should Attend?
The S3 Conference connects healthcare professionals across disciplines and medical professions in Singapore, the Asia-Pacific region, Europe and the US.
The conference will be useful for:
- Healthcare and simulation technology specialists,
- Healthcare educators and trainers,
- Nursing and allied health professionals,
- Academics and researchers, as well as
- Local and overseas healthcare leaders.
The Main Conference takes place from 1 to 3 November 2017, while the Pre- and Post-Conference Workshops will be held on 31 October, 1 and 4 November 2017.
Find out more about the Main Conference programme here, learn about the Pre- and Post-Conference Workshops here, and click here to register.