Allied Health Professionals (AHPs) play vital roles in the different aspects of investigative work and therapeutic care for patients. As important members of the multidisciplinary healthcare team, they work alongside doctors and nurses to provide holistic and high quality healthcare.
SingHealth's AHPs are experts in their fields of practice. From diagnosis to treatment and rehabilitation, they are empowered to make independent assessment and decisions on the care for patients.
Allied Health Disciplines and Career Tracks
This sponsorship offers placement at SingHealth institutions for:
• Good GCE 'A' and 'O' Level results
• Takes at least one science subject (Chemistry/ Physics/ Biology)
• Good GPA for existing diploma students
• Meets entry criteria of chosen training institution
• Maintains a minimum grade average throughout the course
• Genuine interest and aptitude for chosen profession
• Possesses good co-curricular activity (CCA) records
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your inbox