Conditions Treated by this Doctor:
Dr Tan Li Hoon is a Senior Consultant with the Department of Anaesthesia and Surgical Intensive Care at Changi General Hospital (CGH). She received her medical degree from the National University of Singapore (NUS) in 1996 and underwent basic and advanced specialist training in Anaesthesia with the Ministry of Health (Singapore) institutions.
She has an interest in anaesthesia for thoracic and upper gastrointestinal surgery and use of ultrasound for point of care assessment. She is also actively involved in medical education for anaesthesiology residents and undergraduate medical students.
• Tan LH, Cokis CJ, Weightman WM, Manopas AR, Paech MJ, Nazirt HS, Hackett LP.Effect of open-chest surgery in the lateral position on blood propofol concentration during target-controlled infusion of propofol.Anaesth Intensive Care. 2008 Nov;36(6):798-801.
• L H Tan, C Cokis. Anaesthesia for implantation of the Jarvik 2000 Flowmaker LVAD. Anaesthesia and Intensive Care 2006; 34(6): 746-52
• L H Tan, S C Tan. Venous thromboembolism prophylaxis for surgical patients in an Asian hospital.ANZ J Surgery 2004; 74 (6):455-9
• L H Tan, N C Hwang. The Effect of Mixing Lidocaine with Propofol on the Dose of Propofol Required for Induction of Anesthesia. Anesth Analg 2003; 97: 461-4, US
• M Y H Chow, L H Tan, T Agasthian. Anaesthetic Considerations for Lung Volume Reduction Surgery – A Case Report. Ann Acad Med Singapore 2002; 31:223-7
• HC Chang, LH Tan, KS Lam. Lateral Condylar Fractures of the Humerus in Children. The Journal of the ASEAN Orthopaedic Association, 2000; 13:37-41
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your inbox