Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

Bills & Payment

How do I pay my bills?
To view the list of payment options, please click here.

How can I obtain a copy of the receipt after making full payment?

For payment made via MobilePay/Health Hub / AXS, a receipt of the payment will be sent to the email address provided by the payer. If you need the paper bill, you may request for the bill. The bill will be mailed to the registered mailing address.

How do I request for a copy of the original tax invoice?
Please note that there is only one original copy of the tax invoice and subsequent copies printed will be labelled as 'Duplicate' or 'Re-print'. This is to comply with IRAS' requirement of providing only one original copy of the tax invoice. You may login to Health Hub with SingPass login to download a copy of the tax invoice. To obtain the certified true copy of the tax invoice, you may fill up the request form after payment has been made. Click here to submit your request.

Who can help me with my billing enquiry?

You may click on our chatbot (SCH Assist-Bills) and speak to our live chat agent or send your questions using this link. Please include the patient's name, NRIC number, Visit/Case number and tell us more about your concerns.

What type of credit card can I use for online payments?
You can use Visa or MasterCard to make payments on SingHealth HealthBuddy, HealthHub and SCH PayOnline website.

Do you accept NETs payments on the app and online platforms?
Yes we do. Make your payment using NETS on SingHealth HealthBuddy, HealthHub and SCH PayOnline website.

Will excess payment be used to offset my outstanding bills?
Credit balance from your bill will be used to offset any outstanding bill(s) that you may have within the same payment account.

How can I check if I have any outstanding bill(s)?
You may login to Health Hub or Health Buddy app. Alternatively, you may submit your request here. You will need to prepare the patient's name, NRIC number and Visit /Case number.

Medical Insurance

May I know the coverage by Medisave / Medishield Life / Private Medical Insurers (PMI) bill?
Please refer to the information on our website.

Financial Assistance

Am I eligible for financial assistance with my medical bills?
To explore financial assistance, please inform our Business Liaison Officer (BLO) during financial counselling. Means testing will be conducted to assess your eligibility for financial assistance. You will be required to use your Insurance and Medisave account first before tapping on any available financial assistance.

Please note that you will be subject to financial assessment to determine your eligibility. You will be required to furnish your household financial information.

How do I apply for financial assistance if I have received my Tax Invoice (Finalised)?
You may arrange for an appointment to see our Medical Social Worker at 6930 7021 for SKCH or 6970 3090 for OCH. For more information about financial assistance, please visit here.