1. The '8 Weeks of Gifting' contest (the "Contest') is organised by Changi General Hospital Pte Ltd. ("Organiser").
2. These terms and conditions ("these Terms") govern your participation in the Contest.
3. Each participant ("Participant") agrees that he/she has read and understood this document and by their participation in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms.
4. The Contest is held on the following dates :
· 28 November 2019
· 2 January 2020
· 9 January 2020
· 16 January 2020
· 24 January 2020
· 31 January 2020
· 7 February 2020
· 14 February 2020
5. All entries must be submitted via the GPFirst FaceBook Page within 7 days of each contest date.
6. The prize for this Contest is any one (1) of the items below. There will be a total of forty (40) winners.
· First Aid Kit
· Foldable umbrella
· RFID Card Holder
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
7. To participate in the Contest, each Participant must:
(a) Comment the correct answer on the weekly contest post.
(b) Like the GPFirst Facebook Page.
8. The Contest is open to all Singapore residents aged eighteen (18) years and above at the time of participation (that is, when they post a comment and like the GPFirst Facebook Page).
9. The following categories of persons are not eligible to enter the Contest:
(a) employees of the Organiser and any member of the SingHealth Group and the immediate family members of such employees, its respective divisions, affiliates, authorised dealers/distributors, agents; suppliers of the Prize(s); and any other company professionally connected with this Contest.
WINNERS SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION:
10. The Contest shall run strictly in accordance with the stipulated timeframe as stated in the Contest Details.
11. Selection of the winning entry shall be decided by the Organiser at its sole and absolute discretion. Winners are limited to only one prize for the Contest. . Up to five winner(s) will be announced on the GPFirst Facebook Page every week till 21 February 2020.
12. The Organiser shall have the sole discretion to select the winning entry and to determine the eligibility and accuracy of each entry. The decision of Organiser shall be final.
13. The winners will be contacted directly by private message to the Participant's Facebook account with instructions on how to redeem their prize. If the winning entry is found to be ineligible, the Organiser reserves the right to choose another winning entry.
14. Should the winner(s) not confirm receipt of the notification within three (3) working days, the Organiser reserves the right to forfeit the prize and may choose to pick another winner.
15. The prizes are as stated and are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or any other items.
16. The prize is as stated and is non-transferable and not-for-sale. If due to circumstances beyond the Organiser's control and the Organiser is unable to provide the stated prize or any part thereof, the Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize with an item of equal or greater value, to be determined at the Organiser's sole discretion.
17. Winner will arrange a date and time with the Organizer to collect the prize at Changi General Hospital, 5 Tampines Central 1, Tampines Plaza, #08-01/05 during the following business hours; Mondays to Fridays between 9am – 1130am or 2pm – 5pm (exclude weekends, eve of Public Holiday and Public Holiday itself). All prizes not redeemed or collected within 1 month of email notification shall be forfeited.
RIGHTS AND DATA PROTECTION
18. By participating in the Contest, the Participant agrees that: (i) the Organiser (and any relevant) third party may collect, use or disclose his/her personal data, and/or transferred by the Organiser for the purposes of conducting and administering his/her participation in the Contest, organising and promoting the Contest or otherwise for purposes relating to the Contest; his/her personal data will be processed in accordance with the SingHealth Data Protection Policy.
19. The Organiser shall have the right to publish the names and entries of each Participant on Facebook, the websites of any member of the SingHealth Group or on such other channels of communication.
20. Participants are fully responsible for their postings and comments, and such postings and comments do not represent the sentiments and opinions of the Organiser. No Participant shall post any entry or comment that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, harassing or racially disparaging / insensitive. The Organiser has the sole discretion at any time edit remove any posting and/or comment which in its opinion breaches any of these Terms or for any other reason.
22. The Organiser may at any time vary, amend or modify any of these Terms without prior notice.
23. The Organiser's decision in all matters arising out of or in connection with the Contest is final and conclusive. The Organiser is not obliged to enter into any correspondence with a Participant or any third party.
24. These Terms are governed by Singapore law and each Participant agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
25. To the extent permitted by law, the Organiser shall not be liable for any loss, damages or other liabilities arising out of the Participant's participation (or inability to participate) in the Contest or any posting or comment of the Participant in connection with the same.
26. To the extent that the Organiser suffers or incurs any loss, damages or other liabilities arising out of the Participant's participation in the Contest or any posting or comment of the Participant in connection with the same, the Participant shall indemnify and keep the Organiser indemnified from such loss, damages or other liability.
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...