M.D, MBBS (Peking University)
Specialty: Radiation Oncology
Conditions Treated by this Doctor:
Dr. Li obtained his bachelor degree (MBBS) in 2007 and doctor degree (M.D) in 2010 from Peking University. He finished radiation oncology residency training at National Cancer Centre Singapore and completed his post-graduate fellowship at the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Toronto. He is also certified by Education Commission For Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) in United States.
1. Prognostic Model for Stratification of Radioresistant Nasopharynx Carcinoma to Curative Salvage Radiotherapy. YQ Li, YM Tian, SH Tan et al. J Clin Oncol. 2018 Mar 20; 36(9):891-899.
2. Adaptive radiotherapy for head and neck cancers: Fact or fallacy to improve therapeutic ratio? YQ Li, Tan JSH, Wee JTS et al.Cancer Radiother. 2018 May; 22(3):287-295.
3. Combinatorial strategies of radiotherapy and immunotherapy in nasopharyngeal carcinoma.Yeo ELL, YQ Li, Soo KC et al. Chin Clin Oncol. 2018 Apr; 7(2):15.
4. The evolution of Epstein-Barr virus detection in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. YQ Li, NS Khin, MLK Chua. Chin Clin Oncol. 2018 Apr; 7(2):15.
5. "Cor Occidere": a novel strategy of targeting the tumor core by radiosurgery in a radio- and chemo-resistant intracranial hemangiopericytoma.YQ Li, ET Chua, KLM Chua, MLK Chua. Chin Clin Oncol. 2018 Feb; 7(1):10.
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your inbox