Sub-specialties: Erectile Dysfunction, Infertility, Uro-Oncology
Conditions Treated by this Doctor:
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), Bladder Cancer, Erectile Dysfunction, Impotence (Erectile dysfunction), Kidney Cancer, Kidney Stones, Male Infertility, Overactive Bladder , Prostate Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Treatment for Prostate Cancer, Urinary Stones.
Dr Darren Goh Wee Yian is a senior consultant with the Department of Urology at Changi General Hospital (CGH). His sub-specialty interest is in the field of andrology and he underwent fellowship training at University College London Hospital in the fields of andrology and uro-oncology. He is actively involved in teaching medical students and is also an examiner in the undergraduate medical student examination.
Dr Goh graduated from the Faculty of Medicine, National University of Singapore (NUS) in 2002 and became a member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (MRCSEd) in 2007. He is a member of the Singapore Urological Association (SUA) and fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore (FAMS). He is also an EXCO member of the Society of Men’s Health Singapore (SMHS).
• CIS with urothelial carcinoma carries worse prognosis than primary CIS: A cohort study. K Pramit, M Feneley, J Kelly, AN Sridhar, D Goh, G Busuttil, R Barratt, BW Lamb, WS Tan
• Comparison of scoring systems used to predict stone free status after percutaneous nephrolithotomy: A single centre study with 208 cases. BTY Lim, WL Yam, SK Lim, JK Teo, D Goh, FC Ng
• Relationship between stone density on CT and outcomes of percutaneous nephrolithotomy. BTY Lim, WL Yam, SK Lim, D Goh, FC Ng
• Fournier’s gangrene – a modern perspective of an ancient disease. XL Teo, SK Lim, D Goh, FC Ng
• Plasmakinetic (bipolar) transurethral resection of prostate: a prospective trial to study pathological artefacts, surgical parameters and clinical outcomes. BK Poh, K Mancer, D Goh, T Lim, V Ng, KK Ng, FC Ng
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your inbox