MBBS (Spore), MMED (FM), FCFP
Dr David Ng is a Family Physician by training and currently serves as the Chief Executive Director of SingHealth Polyclinics. Through that role, he spearheads SHP’s efforts in achieving her vision of advancing Primary Care in Singapore for Better Health with her Community. He oversees the polyclinics spread over the Eastern Region of Singapore in providing quality primary care, nurturing the next generation of healthcare professionals and innovating to transform care aspects of SHP. He is also Academic Chair, Family Medicine Academic Clinical Program, SingHealth-Duke NUS, which brings together Family Physicians across the whole SingHealth to advance Family Medicine and academic endeavours.
1. Sickness certification in Singapore’s public primary healthcare system: A cross-sectional analysisDavid Chee Chin Ng, Yii Jen Lew, Eileen Yi Ling Koh, Van Hai Nguyen, Hwee Bee Wong, Lyn James and Ngiap Chuan Tan Proceedings of Singapore 2018; Vol 27 (3): 167-174
2. PILL: Caring for the mother-child dyad as a family physician.Li Ping Marianne Tsang, Chee Chin David Ng, Yoke Hwee Chan, Helen Yu ChenSingapore Medical Journal 2019; 60(10): 497-501
3. Will the future BE POSITIVE? Early life experience as a signal to the developing brain pre school entry.A Rifkin-Graboi, KH Khng, P Cheung, Stella Tsotsi et alLearning: Research and Practice 2019; Vol 5(2): 99-125
4. Tan AM, Muthusamy L, Ng CC, Phoon KY, Ow JH, Tan NC Barriers to initiating insulin treatment in poorly controlled type II diabetics in the public sector primary health care setting. A Qualitative StudySingapore Medical Journal 2011 Nov;52(11): 801 – 809
5. Yoong JK, Htoo MM, Jeyaseelan V, Ng DCHereditary haemorrhagic telangiectasia with pulmonary arteriovenous malformations: a treatable cause of thromboembolic cerebral events.Singapore Medical Journal 2004 July Vol 45 (7): 334-6
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your inbox