1) To open the Easyhaler®, hold the inhaler device in one hand and remove the cover with the other hand
2) Shake the device up and down 3 to 5 times
3) Then hold the Easyhaler® upright between your thumb and forefinger.
4) Press down once on the coloured button with your forefinger until you hear a “click” sound.
5) Release your forefinger. The dose is now ready.
6) Breathe out normally away from the Easyhaler®. Do not exhale into the device
7) Put the mouthpiece in your mouth. Seal your lips around the mouthpiece. Breathe in as steadily and deeply as you can until your lungs are full.
8) Remove the device and hold your breath for at least 5 seconds and then breathe out slowly away from the mouthpiece.
9) For a second dose, repeat steps 2 - 8.
10) Wipe the mouthpiece with a clean dry tissue. Replace the cover after use.
Special thanks to mummy Han Hui & son Rayner
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your inbox