SingHealth handles about 50 per cent of the nation's clinical teaching load, which is expected to rise along with the growing healthcare needs of Singaporeans.
To boost training of healthcare professionals, SingHealth launches five colleges and a medical simulation institute under its education arm SingHealth Academy on 11 January 2017.
The new colleges and institute launched are:
- College of Clinical Medicine
- College of Clinical Nursing
- College of Allied Health
- College of Clinical Dentistry
- College of Healthcare Administration and Leadership
- SingHealth Duke-NUS Institute of Medical Simulation.
Together, the colleges will offer a wide range of training – from undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate, continuing professional education to faculty development.
Watch video about the colleges Here
For more information, visit www.singhealthacademy.edu.sg