Conditions and Treatments 
Increase Font Size   Decrease Font Size   Print Page   Email Friend

Throat - Objects

Where To Seek Treatment
KK Women's and Children's Hospital
Contributed by KK Women's and Children's Hospital

Throat - Objects

Your Child Has Swallowed A Foreign Body

Most foreign bodies will pass down the intestines without much difficulty.

Consult your doctor when the following occurs:

  • Ingestion of disc/button battery
  • Ingestion of sharp pointed objects
  • Difficulty in swallowing saliva and food, or refusal to take food/feeds
  • Drooling of saliva
  • If there is throat pain and it lasts more than 24 hours
  • Chest pain
  • Abdominal pain
  • Vomiting, especially if there is blood

Always keep your ENT appointment.

Cannot retrieve the URL specified in the Content Link property. For more assistance, contact your site administrator.

Conditions & Treatments
Find A Doctor
Book An Appointment
Admission And Charges
Health XChange
Quick Links

 Subscribe to RSS Feed