Medication Delivery Service
As part of our value-added services, you can now order your remaining prescribed medicines to be delivered to your doorstep, offering you convenience and saving you valuable time.
You are eligible if you:
- have received consultation at our Specialist Outpatient Clinics, National Specialty Centres or Polyclinics
- need to collect remaining medication or need a medication top-up
- have no new medication in your prescription
3 simple steps to get your medications delivered to your door step
||Step 1 - Register
Complete this form and present it together with your original prescription to our pharmacy registration counter.
Step 2 - Payment
A nominal fee of $8 will be charged for each delivery. If no one is at the delivery address to receive the medication at the pre-arranged scheduled date and time, a repeat delivery will be scheduled and additional charge of $8 will apply.
Online payment preferred via https://epay.singhealth.com.sg. For other payment options, please check with a pharmacy staff.
||Step 3 - Delivery*
Our staff will contact you to confirm the delivery date and time. Your medication will be delivered within 3 working days after payment is received. Our pharmacy staff will contact you to confirm the date and time of delivery.
*Delivery service is not applicable to Jurong Island checkpoint, Jurong Island, Sentosa Island and Pulau Ubin.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who can make use of this service?
This service is available for SingHealth’s patients :
• who have a valid and original prescription and
• have balance supply of uncollected prescribed medicines
2. Can I order my medication delivery over the phone?
Yes, you can order your medication over the phone if you have balance supply of uncollected medicines with the valid prescription. Please note that the original prescription and the completed form need to be presented to the pharmacy for first time processing. The prescription must be submitted to the pharmacy before ordering the required medication over phone.
3. If I run out of the medication, can I get a top-up by filling up the form for medication delivery service?
An original, valid prescription from your doctor together with a duly completed form are needed for the pharmacy to process and arrange for the medication to be delivered to you. Incomplete submissions or ambiguous orders will not be processed for medication delivery.
4. How long do I have to wait to receive my medicines?
Upon receiving your request, our pharmacy staff will contact you to confirm your order. Upon confirmation, your medication will be delivered to your preferred delivery point within 3 working days after payment is received.
5. If I urgently need my medication, can the delivery of my medication be delivered tomorrow?
If you urgently need your prescription filled, it is best that you personally collect your medication at the pharmacy with your valid and original prescription.
6. How can I make payment?
The preferred payment mode is ePay (https://epay.singhealth.com.sg). For other payment options, please check with the respective pharmacy.
7. Can I request for weekend delivery?
We deliver on weekdays and our pharmacy staff/ delivery partner will call you to confirm a delivery time to meet your convenience when you place an order. Additional charges may be applicable for specific time requests.
There are no deliveries on weekends, public holidays and the eve of the following major public holidays – Hari Raya, Deepavali, Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year.
8. Which areas do you deliver to? Do you handle overseas delivery?
We deliver to all addresses within Singapore, except Jurong Island checkpoint, Jurong Island, Sentosa Island and Pulau Ubin. We do not handle overseas delivery due to import restrictions on pharmaceutical products.
9. I missed the delivery of my medication yesterday. When will they deliver my medication again? And is there an additional charge of $8 delivery?
A nominal fee of $8 is charged for each delivery. If you missed the pre-scheduled delivery, you will be contacted for a repeat delivery to be scheduled. As the delivery service is outsourced to a validated delivery partner, a charge of $8 will apply for each repeat delivery.
10. Who can I contact for more information?
You can contact our friendly pharmacy staff during working hours to find out more.
Singapore General Hospital
Bowyer Block Pharmacy
KK Women's and Children's Hospital
Sengkang General Hospital
Outpatient Pharmacy @ AH
National Cancer Centre Singapore
| 6436 8091
National Heart Centre Singapore
| 6704 8032
Singapore National Eye Centre
| 6322 8880