Need More Medicine?
Have your refill medicines all packed and ready for you to cut your queue/wait time at the Pharmacy. Better yet, opt for FREE Medication Delivery Service!*
* In order to enjoy medication delivery service, the pharmacy will need to keep your original prescription. Sign up and place your original prescription with the pharmacy the next time you go down. Let us do all the work for you. Free medication delivery service is available for a limited time only. Terms & conditions apply.
To refill your medicines, please ensure you:
- Are an existing SingHealth patient who has received consultation at our Specialist Outpatient Clinics, National Specialty Centres or Polyclinics
- Are requesting for medicines which you have taken before
- Have a copy of your prescription and/or medicine label handy (you will need to take photos of these)
Find out more at the respective Pharmacy website:
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who can make use of this service?
This service is available for SingHealth’s patients who:
• have a valid and original prescription and
• have balance supply of uncollected prescribed medicines
2. Can I request for my medication delivery over the phone?
Yes, you can request for your medication delivery over the phone if you a valid prescrption and have balance supply of uncollected prescribed medication. Please note that the original prescription and the completed form need to be presented to the pharmacy for first-time processing and before requesting the required medicines over the phone.
3. If I run out of medication, can I get a refill by filling up the form for medication delivery service?
An original, valid prescription from your doctor together with a duly completed form are needed for the pharmacy to process and arrange for the medication to be delivered to you. Incomplete submissions or ambiguous orders will not be processed.
4. How long do I have to wait to receive my medication?
Upon receiving your request, our pharmacy staff will contact you to confirm your order. Your medication will be delivered to your preferred delivery point within 3 working days after payment is received.
5. If I urgently need my medication, can my medication be delivered tomorrow?
If you urgently need your medication, it is best that you personally collect your medication at the pharmacy.
6. How can I make payment?
The preferred payment mode is Mobile Pay. For other payment options, please check with the respective pharmacy.
7. Can I request for weekend delivery?
We deliver on weekdays and our pharmacy staff/ delivery service partner will call you to confirm a delivery time to meet your convenience when you place an order. Additional charges may be applicable for specific time requests.
There are no deliveries on weekends, public holidays and the eve of the following major public holidays – New Year, Chinese New Year, Hari Raya, Deepavali and Christmas.
8. Which areas do you deliver to? Do you handle overseas delivery?
We deliver to all addresses within Singapore, except Jurong Island checkpoint, Jurong Island, Sentosa Island and Pulau Ubin. We do not handle overseas delivery due to import restrictions on medication.
9. I missed the delivery of my medication yesterday. When will they deliver my medication again? And is there an additional charge of $8 delivery?
The delivery is free till 31 Mar2019. If you missed the pre-scheduled delivery, you will be contacted for a repeat delivery to be scheduled. As the delivery service is outsourced to a validated delivery service partner, a charge of $8 will apply for each repeat delivery.
10. Who can I contact for more information?
You can contact our friendly pharmacy staff during working hours to find out more.
Singapore General Hospital
| 6326 6969
KK Women's and Children's Hospital
| 6394 1500
National Cancer Centre Singapore
| 6436 8091
National Heart Centre Singapore
| 6704 8032
Singapore National Eye Centre
| 6322 8880
Bedok 6202 1045 refill.med.BedokPoly@singhealth.com.sg
Bukit Merah 6377 5234 refill.med.BtMerahPoly@singhealth.com.sg
Marine Parade 6342 5043 refill.med.MarineParadePoly@singhealth.com.sg
Outram Park 6435 3960 refill.med.OutramPoly@singhealth.com.sg
Pasir Ris 6585 5392 refill.med.PasirRisPoly@singhealth.com.sg
Punggol 6718 2085 refill.med.PunggolPoly@singhealth.com.sg
Seng Kang 6315 3504 refill.med.SengkangPoly@singhealth.com.sg
Tampines 6587 8604 refill.med.TampinesPoly@singhealth.com.sg
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This document constitutes an agreement between you, as a registered user of the SingHealth Pharmacy Medication Delivery Service, herein known as the Medication Delivery Service, and the SingHealth Institution whose pharmacy you have selected for fulfilment of your prescription (“Relevant SingHealth Institution”).
Registration and Disclosure
2. Upon registration for the Medication Delivery Service, you undertake to submit the original prescription and provide all relevant information required, including medical information and other personal data that are reasonably expedient for the purpose of fulfilment of the Medication Delivery Service (“Required Information”). You also consent to disclose all Required Information to the Relevant SingHealth Institution, and all its staff, personnel or third-party service providers. A copy of SingHealth Data Protection Policy is available at https://www.singhealth.com.sg/PDPA. Hard copies are also available on request.
3. You also warrant that you have the legal capacity to bind yourself to the Terms and Conditions stated herein. You warrant that all Required Information is at all times true, accurate, current and complete. You further undertake to inform us to update your records as soon as any change occurs in Required Information provided.
4. We will share Required Information only with our agents, representatives and trusted service providers and contractors for the limited purposes of fulfilling the prescription orders, communicating with patients, providing customer service, and all other reasonably related purposes.
5. Apart from the purposes described above, we will not share Required Information with any other third parties unless we have your expressed permission, or under circumstances such as disclosure required by law. We may share any aggregated demographic or statistical information with our partners. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
6. The Relevant SingHealth Institution’s Pharmacy reserves the right to reject a prescription for the Medication Delivery Service if the registered user does not satisfy the terms and conditions laid down in this agreement. Acceptance of any prescription presented is subject to users satisfying ALL the following criteria:
• Delivery to a valid local address within the mainland of the Republic of Singapore only, excluding offshore islands.
• Only prescriptions issued from SingHealth Institutions are accepted for delivery.
• Only for medications available for this delivery service in the Relevant SingHealth Institution’s medication listing and deemed suitable for supply via this delivery mode.
7. All prescriptions should have a validity of one (1) year from date of issue unless otherwise expressly stated. Any medication order to be issued beyond the one-year period must be based on a new prescription written by the doctor.
8. Each new prescription order is to be delivered to the Relevant SingHealth Institution Pharmacy. The Relevant SingHealth Institution Pharmacy will retain the original prescription.
Delivery and Payment
9. A medication delivery fee (if applicable) will be levied per one time delivery. An additional fee will be imposed for any non-deliverable parcels/failed deliveries, upon delivery. Delivery service charge (where applicable) are not covered by third-party payers
Delivery will be made on Monday to Friday, except on eve of Public Holidays and Public Holidays. For further details, please contact the Relevant SingHealth Institution’s Pharmacy where you have presented your prescription for fulfilment.
10. Once the delivery date and order are confirmed, the medication delivery charges (if applicable) will be imposed and payable by you even if delivery is later cancelled on your request.
11. Your medication delivery may be fulfilled by a Centralised Refill Pharmacy (“CRP”) acting on behalf of the Relevant SingHealth Institution, if deemed eligible. For eligible medication delivery requests, you will receive medication bearing the CRP’s labelling, and tax invoice(s) bearing the CRP’s name and logo. Payment for prescription orders inclusive of medication delivery charges should be made to the CRP.
12. All payments for prescription orders are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax and medication delivery charges (if applicable). The payment is to be made by ePayment via Internet, mobile app or AXS machine as soon as the amount and invoice number are made known to the recipient. Third-party payments such as Civil Service Card and other staff benefit cards are not extendable to include medication delivery charges. All payments must be in Singapore dollars.
Checking of Medications and Product Quality
13. Upon delivery, the recipient will undertake to check the medication labels to verify that the medications match the prescription orders.
14. The Relevant SingHealth Institution’s Pharmacy will not be liable for any defects in products delivered unless the recipient communicates to the Relevant SingHealth Institution’s Pharmacy, verbally or in writing of the purported defect, within three (3) working days of delivery of the product.
15. In such instances, the Relevant SingHealth Institution’s liability, if so determined, shall be limited either to (i) the replacement of the defective products with equivalent products and a waiver of the Medication Delivery Service charge for the replacement or (ii) the refund equivalent to the cost of replacement of the relevant defective products.
16. Return of medications, other than the above, are subject to the current Relevant SingHealth Institution’s Pharmacy medication refund policy. The Relevant SingHealth Institution’s Pharmacy reserves the right to refuse the return of any medication which has been damaged whilst in the user’s possession.
Exclusion and Limitation of Liability
17. The SingHealth Institutions shall not be liable for any losses, damages or expenses sustained by individuals or by any other person in consequence of any delays in delivery, if such delays are at request of the individuals, or owing to the inability or refusal of the individuals or those present at the address at the time of attempted delivery, to take delivery of the medication order, whether by reason of lack of reasonable access to the address or place of delivery or otherwise, or to causes beyond the control of the SingHealth Institutions or the medication delivery personnel.
18. The user’s rights and obligations under these terms and conditions may not be assigned either in part or in whole without prior written consent from the Relevant SingHealth Institution. The Relevant SingHealth Institution, however, reserves the right to assign its obligations and rights under these terms and conditions. Any delay or failure on the Relevant SingHealth Institution’s part to take action against any breach of these terms and conditions by individuals does not constitute a waiver of any kind of its rights, now and in the future, under this agreement.
19. The SingHealth Institutions shall not be liable for any delays, omissions or failures in the performance of its obligations if such causes are the result of acts of God, acts of war, civil unrest, states of emergency, industrial disputes or unrest, material shortages or rationing, law or government regulations, failures or interruptions in the supply of utilities or in respect of any telecommunication or information system, or any other causes beyond our control.
20. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement. This agreement shall be governed in all aspects by the laws of the Republic of Singapore. If any of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the particular term(s) shall be severed to the extent that it is invalid or unenforceable, leaving the remaining terms and conditions or parts thereof enforceable.
21. Words importing the singular shall include the plural and vice versa and words importing one gender shall include either gender.
All information herein is correct at time of publication, and subject to change without prior notice.