Dr Tiffany Priyanthi Hennedige
National Cancer Centre Singapore
Division of Oncologic Imaging
MBBS (Hon), M Med (S’pore), FRCR (UK),
Dr Tiffany Hennedige graduated from Monash University in Australia with first class honours in 2005 and received her FRCR(UK) and MMed(S’pore) in 2011. She did her basic and advanced training in Diagnostic Radiology in Singapore then joined the National Cancer Centre in 2014 as an Associate Consultant.
Dr Hennedige is a Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists and Member of the Golden Key International Honour Society, Singapore Radiological Society, Singapore Medical Association and Radiological Society of North America.
Dr Hennedige has a strong research interest which lies primarily in the realm of body oncology imaging. She has several peer-reviewed publications and has presented papers and posters at the 12th Asian Oceanian Congress of Radiology, 18th and 19th Annual Scientific Meeting of Singapore Radiological Society, 98th Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America and Joint Meeting of the 11th Asia-Pacific Congress of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology and 23rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the Singapore Radiological Society and College of Radiologists. She won the Young Investigator Award at the 18th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Singapore Radiological Society in 2009.
Masters of Clinical Investigation
Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (1st Class Honours)
- Awarded MOH Healthcare Research Scholarship (Master of Clinical Investigation- MCI) in 2015
- Young Investigator Award at the 18th Annual Scientific Meeting of Singapore Radiological Society.
· Yan YY, Hartono S, Hennedige T, Koh TS, Chan CM, Zhou L, Rumpel H, Martarello L, Khoo JB, Koh DM, Chuang KH, Tony Lim KH, Dan YY, Thng CH. Intravoxel incoherent motion and diffusion tensor imaging of early renal fibrosis induced in a murine model of streptozotocin induced diabetes. Magn Reson Imaging. 2016 Dec. pii: S0730-725X(16)30271-5.doi: 10.1016/j.mri.2016.12.023.
· Hennedige TP, Wang G, Leung FP, Alsaif HS, Teo LL, Lim SG, Wee A, Venkatesh SK. Magnetic Resonance Elastography and Diffusion Weighted Imaging in the Evaluation of Hepatic Fibrosis in Chronic Hepatitis B. Gut Liver. 2016 Dec 16. doi: 10.5009/gnl16079.
· Venkatesh SK, Hennedige T, Johnson GB, Hough DM, Fletcher JG. Imaging patterns and focal lesions in fatty liver: a pictorial review. Abdom Radiol (NY). 2016 Dec 20. doi: 10.1007/s00261-016-1002-6. [Epub ahead of print] Review. PMID: 27999887.
· Hennedige TP, Hallinan JT, Leung FP, Teo LL, Iyer S, Wang G, Chang S, Madhavan KK, Wee A, Venkatesh SK. Comparison of magnetic resonance elastography and diffusion-weighted imaging for differentiating benign and malignant liver lesions. Eur Radiol. 2016 Feb;26(2):398-406. doi: 10.1007/s00330-015-3835-8.
· Hennedige T, Venkatesh SK. Advances in computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging of hepatocellular carcinoma. World J Gastroenterol. 2016 Jan 7;22(1):205-20. doi: 10.3748/wjg.v22.i1.205. Review. PMID: 26755871.
· Molton JS, Chee YL, Hennedige TP, Venkatesh SK, Archuleta S. Impact of Regional Vein Thrombosis in Patients with Klebsiella pneumoniae Liver Abscess. PLoS One. 2015 Oct 7;10(10):e0140129. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0140129.
· Hennedige T, Koh TS, Hartono S, Yan YY, Song IC, Zheng L, Lee WS, Rumpel H, Martarello L, Khoo JB, Koh DM, Chuang KH, Thng CH. Intravoxel Incoherent Imaging of Renal Fibrosis Induced in a Murine Model of Unilateral Ureteral Obstruction. Magn Reson Imaging. 2015 Dec;33(10):1324-8. doi: 10.1016/j.mri.2015.07.012. PMID:26248270
· Chung SR, Hennedige T, Sittampalam K, Teo MCC. Extrauterine myxoid leiomyoma mimicking an aggressive angiomyxoma. Case Rep Clin Pathol. 2014 Dec; 2(2). doi: 10.5430/crcp.v2n2p51.
· Hennedige T, Yang ZJ, Ong CK, Venkatesh SK. Utility of non-contrast-enhanced CT for improved detection of arterial phase hyperenhancement in hepatocellular carcinoma. Abdom Imaging. 2014 Dec;39(6): 1247-54. doi: 10.1007/s00261-014-0174-1. PMID: 24943135.
· Hennedige T, Gopinathan A, Madhavan K. Expectations from imaging for pre-transplant evaluation of living donor liver transplantation. World J Radiol. 2014 Sept 28;6(9): 693-707. doi: 10.4329/wjr.v6.i9.693.
· Hennedige T, Neo WT, Venkatesh SK. Imaging of malignancies of the biliary tree- An update. Cancer Imaging 2014; 14:14. doi: 10.1186/1470-7330-14-14.
· Chi Y, Zhou J, Venkatesh SK, Huang S, Tian Q, Hennedige T, Liu J. Computer-aided Focal Liver Lesion Detection. Int J Comput Assist Radiol Surg. 2013 Jul; 8(4):511-25. doi: 10.1007/s11548-013-0832-8. PMID:23543322.
· Hennedige TP, Venkatesh SK. Imaging of Hepatocellular carcinoma: diagnosis, staging and treatment monitoring. Cancer Imaging 2013 Feb:12(3):530-547. PMID: 23400006.
· Hennedige T, Chua B, Taneja M. Modification of the sandwich technique to preserve flow in the hypogastric artery after endovascular repair of aortoiliac aneurysmal disease: our initial experience with two cases. Annals of Vascular Surgery. 2012 Oct; 26(7): 1011. Doi: 10.1016/j.avsg.2012.02.023. PMID: 22944572.
· Hennedige T, Bindl DS, Bhasin A, Venkatesh SK. Computed tomography features in enteric fever. Ann Acad Med Singapore. 2012 Jul; 41(7):281-6. PMID:22892604.
· Hennedige T, Bindl DS, Bhasin A, Venkatesh SK. Spectrum of imaging findings in Salmonella infections. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2012 Jun; 198(6):W534-9. Review. PMID: 22623567.
· Hennedige T, Chow W, Ng YY, Chung-Tsing GC, Lim TC, Kei PL. MRI in Spinal Cord Decompression Sickness. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology. 2012 Jun; 56(3): 282-8. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2012.02386.x. PMID: 22697324.
· Huellner MW, Hennedige TP, Winterhalder R, Zander T, Venkatesh SK, Yong WP, Soo RA, Seifert B, Treumann TC, Strobel K, Veit-Haibach P. Prognostic value of different CT measurements in early therapy response evaluation in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer. Cancer Imaging. 2012 May 21;12:212-24. doi: 10.1102/1470-7330.2012.0021. PMID:22750105.
· Hennedige T, Teo L, Ang B, Cheong WK, Venkatesh SK. Accuracy of preoperative CT for local staging in colorectal carcinomas. Singapore Med J. 2010 Jun;51(6):475-80. PMID: 20658106.
Use of Dynamic PET and Double-Input Compartmental Modelling to Determine Concentration of Parent Drug in Tumours from Radiological Sciences Academic Clinical Program amounting to $75,000
Use of Intravoxel Incoherent Motion for the detection of Metastatic Regional Nodes in Pelvic Carcinomas from Masters of Clinical Investigation amounting to $20,0
Nuclear imaging of immune infiltration from Khoo Pilot Award amounting to $30,000
- Nuclear imaging of immune infiltration from Onco ACP Cancer Collaborative Scheme amounting to $100,000