Dr Loke Siu Hoong Kelvin
Singapore General Hospital
Nuclear Medicine and PET
MBBS, FAMS, MRCP (UK)
Assoc Prof Kelvin Loke Siu Hoong is a Senior Consultant with the Department of Nuclear Medicine and PET, Singapore General Hospital. He graduated with MBBS from National University of Singapore in 2002. Obtained Membership of the Royal College of Physicians (UK) in 2006. Completed advanced specialist training in Nuclear Medicine and PET in 2009.
Clinical interests include cardiovascular imaging, oncologic and non oncologic applications of PET, SPECT/CT and radionuclide therapy.
- MBBS NUS Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
- MRCP (UK)
- ISCD Certification
- UCLA NeuroPET Preceptorship Training 2011
- Adjunct Associate Professor Duke-NUS Medical School
- Visiting consultant – NHCS and KTPH
- Fellow, Academy of Medicine Singapore
- Department Clinical Quality Officer
- Clinical Physician Faculty Member SGH Radiology Residency Programme
- Core Faculty Member (Nuc Med) for Singhealth Senior Residency
- Senior Clinical Lecturer – NUS Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
- Deputy Director Functional and Molecular Imaging, Radiological Science ACP Singhealth
- Singapore Health Quality Service Award (SHQSA) – Silver 2015
- Service with a Heart (Medical) Nov 2013
- SGH Long Service Award 2012
|Clinical interests include cardiovascular imaging, oncologic and non oncologic applications of PET, SPECT/CT and radionuclide therapy.|
Book Chapters - Neuroendocrine Tumours published by red cells Singhealth Academy
- Oncogenic osteomalacia presenting as a crippling illness in a young man. Melvin Khee-Shing Leow, Laniyati Hamijoyo, Huiling Liew, Umapathi Thirugnanam, Mathew Hern Wang Cheng, Kelvin S H Loke, Michael Song Kim Teo, Khoon Leong Chuah, Hiok Hee Chng. The Lancet.2014; 384: 1236.
- The role of PET/CT in the evaluation of skeletal metastases. Anbalagan Kannivelu, Kelvin S.H. Loke, Tian Yue Kok, Saabry Yusof Osmany, Syed Zama Ali, Lu Suat-Jin, David Chee-Eng Ng. Seminars in Musculoskeletal Radiology 04/2014; 18(2):149-65.
- Post-thyroidectomy neck ultrasonography in patients with thyroid cancer and a review of the literature. Sumbul Zaheer, Andrew Tan, Ang Ee Sin, Kelvin Loke, Kao Yung Hsiang, Anthony Goh, Wong Wai Yin. Singapore Med J Apr 2014; 55(4): 177-82.
- Dosimetric Considerations in Radioimmunotherapy and Systemic Radionuclide Therapies: A Review. Kelvin S. H. Loke, Ajit K. Padhy, David C. E. Ng, Anthony S.W. Goh, and Chaitanya Divgi. World J Nucl Med. 2011 Jul-Dec; 10(2): 122–138.
- Pseudoaneurysm and coronary abscess secondary to coronary stent fracture identified with Tc-99m Hexamethylpropyleneamine Oxime (HMPAO) labelled white blood cell SPECT/CT scintigraphy. Kelvin S.H. Loke, H Y Loi, Anthony S.W. Goh, David C.E. Ng. Clinical Nuclear Medicine May 2011.
- Pancreatic Metastasis Detected by F-18 FDG PET/CT in a Patient With Breast Cancer. Lam, Winnie Wing-Chuen; Loke, Kelvin Siu-Hoong; Loi, Hoi Yin; Padhy, Ajit Kumar. Clinical Nuclear Medicine June 2011.
- Role of Tc-99m DMSA (V) scanning and serum calcitonin monitoring in the management of medullary thyroid carcinoma. Howe T C, Padhy A K, K Loke. Singapore Medical Journal 2008; 49(1):19-22