Dr Teo Sze Yiun
KK Women's and Children's Hospital
Department of Diagnostic & Interventional Imaging
Head, Breast Imaging Unit and Senior Consultant
MBBS (S'pore), FRCR (UK)
- United Kingdom (FRCR)
- National University of Singapore (MBBS)
- Head, Breast Imaging Section
- Consultant, Diagnostic Imaging
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School
- Fellow, Royal College of Radiologists
- Member, American Roentgen Ray Society
- Member, Singapore Radiological Society
- Member, Medical Ultrasound Society of Singapore
- EXSA Silver Award
- SingHealth HMDP Award
- Clinics in Diagnostic Imaging: A case of disseminated tuberculosis in a paediatric patient.
Teo SY, Ong CL
Singapore Medical Journal 2006; 47(3):243-9
- Primary malignant mixed Mullerian tumors of the uterus: features on sonography, CT and Gadolinium-enhanced MRI.
Teo SY, Babagbemi KT, Peters HE, Mortele KJ
Am J Roentgenol 2008; 191(1):278-83
- Radiological features of polyacrylamide gel mammoplasty.
Teo SY, Wang SC
Am J Roentgenol 2008; 191(3):W89-95
- Renal cell carcinoma: T1 and T2 signal intensity characteristics of papillary and clear cell types correlated with pathology.
Oliva MR, Glickman JN, Zou KH, Teo SY, Mortele KJ, Rocha MS, Silverman SG
Am J Roentgenol 2009; 192(6):1524-30
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumors presenting as gynecological masses: usefulness of multidectector computed tomography.
Teoh WC, Teo SY, Ong CL
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2011; 37:107-109
- The effectiveness of thermal imaging in breast cancer detection and diagnosis
- Pre-operative evaluation of breast cancer using MRI
- Ultrasound elastography of breast masses