Dr Ong Lin Yin
KK Women's and Children's Hospital
Department of Paediatric Surgery
Head & Senior Consultant
MBBS, MRCS (Edin), M Med (Surg), FAMS (Paed Surgery)
- National University of Singapore 1998: MBBS.
- Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh 2002: FRCS (Edin)
- National University of Singapore 2003 :Master of Medicine (Surgery)
- Academy of Medicine Singapore 2008: FAMS (Paed Surgery)
- Clinical Tutor, National University of Singapore 2006-2010
- Clinical Teacher, National University of Singapore 2010-present
- Clinical Faculty, SingHealth General Surgery Residency Program 2009-2012
- Visiting consultant, Neonatology, Singapore General Hospital SGH 2006-present
- Course Director, Junior Officers’ Surgical Skills (JOSS) 2008-present
- Committee Member, Chapter of Pediatric Surgeons, College of Surgeons, Singapore 2009-present
- Committee member, 8th Annual Meeting of the Asia Pacific Association of Paediatric Urologists 2006
- Committee member, South East Asian Pediatric Endoscopy Group SEAPEG 2008-2010
- Committee Member, KKH ASM Scientific Committee 2009, 2011
- Treasurer, South East Asian Pediatric Endoscopy Group SEAPEG 2011-2013
- Committee Member, Hospital Process Improvement Project Committee 2009
- Organiser, Multi-disciplinary Total Parenteral Nutrition Round 2007-present
- Singhealth HMDP Award, Minimally Invasive Surgery in Children 2006
- Minister for Health Award, for medical relief effort in Yogjakarta after Java earthquake 2006
- Service From The Heart, 2010
- Perivascular Epithelioid Cell Tumour of the Vagina in An 8 year old Girl.
Ong LY, Hwang WS, Wong A, Chan MY, Chui CH. Mar 2007
- “Chinese Fan Spread” Distraction Technique of Laparoscopic Reduction of Intussusception.
Chui CH, Ong LY, Chua HYJ, Yap TL. Apr-Jun 2007
- Minimally Invasive Surgery in Infants and Children: A Review of the KK Hospital Experience.
Ong LY, Lin SC, Low Y