Dr Ang Seng Bin
KK Women's and Children's Hospital
Medicine: Family Medicine Service
Head & Consultant Family Physician
MBBS, MMED (Family Medicine)(S'pore), Dip (Family Med)(NUS), Dip OM (S'pore), Dip (Family Practice Dermatology)(NUS), NCMP, MCFP (S), FCFP (S)
Dr Ang set up Family Medicine Service and is also currently the Head in Menopause Unit, KKH.
Special interests in Geriatric, Menopause, Osteoporosis, Paediatric Dermatology and Family Medicine.
- MBBS Singapore
- Graduate Diploma in Family Medicine Singapore
- Master of Medicine (Family Medicine) Singapore
- Graduate Diploma in Occupational Medicine
- North American Menopause Society Certified Menopause Practitioner
- Collegiate Member of College of Family Physicians Singapore MCFP (S)
- Graduate Diploma in Family Practice Dermatology Singapore
- Fellow of the College of Family Physicians Singapore
- Head, Family Medicine Service
- Head, Menopause Unit
- Consultant Family Physician, Family Medicine Service
- Lead Physician, OPTIMAL (National Osteoporosis Management Program)
- Adjunct Instructor, Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School Singapore (Duke-NUS)
- Member, Healthy Lifestyle Committee KKH
- Board Member, National Council of Social Services
- Member, ISO Core Committee for Quality, Environment, Health and Safety Management System (QEHSMS) KKH
- Clinician Champion for GP Newsletter by Theme
- KKH CPOE (Computerized Physician Order Entry) Workgroup
- FM CME Advisor panel for College of Family Physicians Singapore
- Member, CPIP/PIP Committee KKH
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School Singapore (Duke-NUS)
- Chairman, Health Promoting Hospital Network Institution Committee, KKH
- Associate Programme Director, SingHealth Residency's Family Medicine Program
- Minister of Health Award, Tsunami Relief Operation
- Osteoporosis prevalence in reference to number of years Postmenopausal for women in KKH. Singapore Medical Journal 2008;49(1 Suppl): S94. KKH ASM 2008
- Profile of older patients in a Singapore hospital, impact of ageing-implications on provision organization of care. Journal of Nutrition, Health & Ageing 2009 13 (Supp 1); S478
- Exercise Compliance of participants in a group exercise. KKH ASM 2009. ASM2009-MD013. Abstract No: 07-075.
- Falls’ Profile of Elderly Women in KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital. KKH ASM 2009. ASM2009-AH045.
- Post Discharge Telephone calls follow-up for the older adult women in KKH. KKH ASM 2009. ASM2009-MD008.
- Clinical evidence for use of moisturizers in atopic eczema. The 8th Asia Pacific Congress of Allergy, Asthma and Clinical Immunology 2010.
- Cost Minimization Analysis of Intravenous Zoledronate Versus Oral Bisphosphonates Among Nursing Home Residents in Singapore: A Prospective Observational Study. ECCEO11-IOF European Congress on Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis, Valencia, Spain March 2011
- Overview of Status of Men’s Health in Singapore. Journal of Men’s Health. Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 307-316, December 2009
- Menopausal Health in Women, The Singapore Family Physician, Vol 33 No. 2/Apr – June 2007
- An update on Menopause. KK Review Vol 12 Issue 2, November 2009
- Managing the Menopausal Asian Woman. JPOG in press.