Overview of SingHealth Institutions' Locations
How to Get to SGH Campus
Shuttle Bus Service
A free shuttle service is provided between the nearest Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station for the convenience of patients and visitors.
The service picks up and drops off passengers at the following points nearest the MRT stations
- opposite Outram Park MRT (East- West Line) station along Outram Road
- outside Outram Park MRT (North-East Line) station along Eu Tong Sen Street
Shuttle Bus Operating Hours
Monday to Friday : 8.00am to 7.00pm
Saturday : 8.00am to 2.00pm
Shuttle Bus Route
- Bus-stop outside Outram Park MRT (North-East Line) station along Eu Tong Sen Street
- Bus-stop opposite the Outram Park MRT (East-West Line) station along Outram Road
- Singapore National Eye Centre
- Singapore General Hospital Block 3 (Specialist Outpatient Clinics)
- National Cancer Centre Singapore
- National Heart Centre Singapore
You can reach the above institutions by these expressways:
- Via AYE, exit at Lower Delta Flyover (Exit 3) to Lower Delta Road
- Via ECP, exit to Lower Delta Road
- Via CTE, exit at Outram Road (Exit 1B)
- Find out more about car parking and fees.
The nearest MRT station is Outram Park station. You can board the free shuttle service to institutions within the campus.